Hmmmm, this is new to me, so bear with me!
Shirley tagged me
Here are the rules:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK – here are my seven random facts about ME . . .
1. I grew up on a dairy farm in a little district called Hallora. We ran 250 head of jersey cows and i was principally responsible for feeding the calves!
2. I started to learn how to cook when i was as young as 8, putting the veggies on and peeling the potatos. I cooked my first cake at 12 i think and it was a packet mix!
3. Blew up the kitchen at the farm when i was 13 when i lit the oven to make a cake. The oven chamber had filled up with gas and i didn’t realise and went to put a match to it to light it. The roof lifted by about 10cm and i ended up singing my eyebrows, my hair and the hair on my arms. I don’t think Mum & Dad have ever moved so fast!!! Thankfully i wasn’t injured, but it could have so easily been a different story.
4. I lived in Queensland for 18mths with my parents in 1980. My parents renovated an old school bus into a motorhome and we travelled around in that. We lived in Proserpine (near Airlie Beach) for most of that time.
5. I’ve circumnavigated and travelled through the middle of Australia with a few exceptions. I’ve not been to the bottom of WA and i’ve not been to Cape York…most others i’ve been too.
6. I worked for 10 years at the Westpac Bank…in fact that was my first job ever!
7. I was never going to have children…mmmm, glad i didn’t keep that promise!
OK…now to tag some people.
That will do…don’t know to many other bloggers! Have fun everyone! Hehehehe